PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Logitech USB Dongle help?

I'm not sure if this would work but does anyone know what board the usb dongle for the logitech ps3 controller uses i tried looking around and have got nothing except it works on the computer as a USB HID so would i neeed to use amtel and try to load different firmware if possible and would it be fixable if screwed up?

don't waste your time, buy a compatible board or a TI-84. I went with TI-84 off ebay for $38 bux free shipping. I have bought 1 for myself & 4 others for friends from the this seller, shipping is a bit slow but worth the wait.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Texas-Instrument...item336159a0b6

oh no i have mine modded with a ipod 5g video but i already had the controller so was gonna see if that worked cause the boards get updated way faster then the ipod.

or for $30 you can buy a ps3break (make sure you buy a genuine one).

will save you the hassle of having to plug in a big calculator or your iDevice to ps3 all the time.

i'm happy with my Minimus stays there plugged in all the time no pluggin unpluggin

a logitec dongle is only going to be an rf device paired with a usb port, which is nothing to do with being programable for other uses. you need something which has a brain, not just a simple function.

Closed Thread