Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links!

[Answered] Little Big Planet 2 PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    So I've downloaded Little Big Planet 2 USA version, copied it on my external HDD, installed the 3.55 PKG that was inside the download package, loaded the game with multiman, but when I try to run it, it says there's a error in game data and then it closes.

I thought that was an error during copying to the HDD, so I copied it again, and there's the same error.

I'd be grateful for any help.
    Best Answer - Posted by looky:

I'm not quite sure which version it is, I installed it in March last year, and haven't updated it since, but every game I tried playing, worked, even newer games with various fixes, etc. The console is 320GB Slim version.

So far I tried deleting the PKDIR, PS3_EXTRA and the data installed by the PKG, that didn't work, gave me still the same error.
    Then I found another PKG, installed it, and still the same error.

There doesn't seem any other solution besides downloading it one more time, from another place.

What version of Multiman are you using? And what console do you have? Phat?

I'm not quite sure which version it is, I installed it in March last year, and haven't updated it since, but every game I tried playing, worked, even newer games with various fixes, etc. The console is 320GB Slim version.

So far I tried deleting the PKDIR, PS3_EXTRA and the data installed by the PKG, that didn't work, gave me still the same error.
    Then I found another PKG, installed it, and still the same error.

There doesn't seem any other solution besides downloading it one more time, from another place.

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links