Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Just received a PS3, Jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, I just received a PS3 with a model of CECH-2001B and OFW of 4.46. I was wondering if it is possible downgrade it to Jailbreak it? And which version is it capable of downgrading to if possible?

I did a jailbreak 3.55 a couple years ago on my regular PS3 (Same Model) before I upgraded, but now I'm out of the loop and want to jailbreak this new one.

Thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by JeoWay:

Since your PS3 Model is a 2k (anything above such as 3k and 4k) are not downgradable. Yours of course is downgrade to I believe firmware 2.70 if I remember correctly. In order to downgrade you will need a hardware flasher.

I also recommend installing rebug 4.x lite edition once you've downgraded to 3.55

Sponsored Links
    Unfortunately the only way to downgrade a ps3 on firmware 3.56 or above is using a hardware flasher.

Since your PS3 Model is a 2k (anything above such as 3k and 4k) are not downgradable. Yours of course is downgrade to I believe firmware 2.70 if I remember correctly. In order to downgrade you will need a hardware flasher.

I also recommend installing rebug 4.x lite edition once you've downgraded to 3.55

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News