Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Xalies Guest

Join split files without copying from external help?

Hi,

is there anyway that I can rejoin the files split with split4g without having access to a external drive either via PS3 or PC.

Thanks,
    Xalies

severusx Guest
    Are you trying to copy a split game to the PS3 via FTP instead of on and external device?

GrandpaHomer Guest
    Rejoin where ... ? A bit more info about what are you trying to do would be useful to be able to help.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk.

Xalies Guest
    I split a copy of GT5 using spilt4g and copied it to my PC but since then my external hdd died I have no way to play this game or others that I have (since it is the manager that rejoins them when copying them from an external)

So is there a way to rejoin the files on my computer to that I can FTP them so that'll be playable on the PS3?

kombat75 Guest
    Need help too.. I happen to finish dl the LA Noire games and i manage to unrar the files into my Laptop. Now from Laptop I FTP all the files to PS3 Internal HDD but it got 1 files failed to copy and I check the files was sooo Big..

16.6GB files - I cannot copy from laptop to Internall PS3 HDD .. anyone can help me how to get it done ?

filename was - cases_1_1.big.ps3

I thought from Laptop to Internal HDD is working but this games cannot work.

HeyManHRU Guest
    Read this guide, It shows you how to play games with large files (4GB+) without FTP:

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-gu...tp-119412.html