Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links!

[Answered] Jailbreaking 3.72 PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey.

sorry for asking this question, but i cant fint another thread answering it. i am new at this. i have a ps3 running firmware 3.72 and want to jailbreak it so that i can copy my games to the ps3 harddisk.

is it possible to jailbreak firmware version 3.72? if its, what do i need to download? (is there a guide somewhere).

thanks...
    Best Answer - Posted by Tidusnake666:

1. Run MinCheckVer app on ps3 to know the minimal version of FW, that your ps3's MB supports.
    2. If the minimal version <= 3.55, you need a progskeet or E3 or another hardware flasher, which you have to solder to downgrade to 3.55
    3. After downgrade to OFW 3.55, install CFW 3.55 of your choice

1. Run MinCheckVer app on ps3 to know the minimal version of FW, that your ps3's MB supports.
    2. If the minimal version <= 3.55, you need a progskeet or E3 or another hardware flasher, which you have to solder to downgrade to 3.55
    3. After downgrade to OFW 3.55, install CFW 3.55 of your choice

Also be warned, you should know what you are doing because if you're like me, my ps3 is now just a paperweight in our house and was forced to just buy an already jailbroken ps3. In fact, I bought two just in case I might do something stupid again. So again, just be careful of what you're doing 'coz regret always comes at the end, friend.

jackalexander how did you brick the last one? Just wondering because some people think they have created a paperweight, when it really is still fixable.

What are the symptoms and how did you try to downgrade, e3 or progskeet or what?

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links