PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

[Answered] Jailbreak PS3 4.40 questions help?

Hello,

For mistake i upgraded my ps3 from 3.55 CFW to 4.40 OFW... I would like to know if it is possible to jailbreak already this ofw version.. and if yes, how?
    Best Answer - Posted by PS4 News:

Not possible at this time, covered several times here if you search. You can look into downgrading it (depending on the model number) with a hardware flasher or trade it in for a used (older) PS3 system that can be jailbroken already.

Not possible at this time, covered several times here if you search. You can look into downgrading it (depending on the model number) with a hardware flasher or trade it in for a used (older) PS3 system that can be jailbroken already.

i've a ps3 dongle... can i do something? where have you seen i can downgrade it with a flasher? tell me please, i'm sort of in panic

You need to search, here is one of many threads confirming this though: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-he...lp-126453.html

As for your PS3 dongle, it's usless... only a money-making gimmick from Paul Owen and Max Louarn perpetrated by Gary Wayne Bowser (aka GaryOPA).

Closed Thread