Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Internal and external HDD for PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi

I want to upgrade my PS3's HDD. Current config: [INT] 250GB; [EXT] 500GB. And I wan't it to be: [INT] 1TB; [EXT] 2TB.

My Question is: will this work ? I have a slim.

Thanks for any help.
    Szafran
    Best Answer - Posted by barrybarryk:

there are currently no 1TB 2.5" drives that'll fit inside the ps3's drive bay but you can use an extension and just use a drive outside of the ps3 as an internal drive (the largest drive I've seen that'll actually fit inside the ps3 is 750GB) as for the 2TB external there's no reason that won't work.

Sponsored Links
    there are currently no 1TB 2.5" drives that'll fit inside the ps3's drive bay but you can use an extension and just use a drive outside of the ps3 as an internal drive (the largest drive I've seen that'll actually fit inside the ps3 is 750GB) as for the 2TB external there's no reason that won't work.

you can fit a tb internal but you must either cancel the metal casing that goes on hdd to slide in properly or hammer the 4 raised tabs in the casing down.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News