Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Ecniv Guest

Installing New Payload help?

I thought I was well on my way with jailbreaking my ps3 but it turns out I still don`t know shit about it...

I have jailbroken my PS3 with a se X1 and it`s working quite nicely anyway but I want to try out all the nwe payloads that have come out since... And that`s where I need some help...

To start out what payload should I use?? (I would like to start trying the gaya version of BM because it doesn`t look like hermes is gonna bring much more to the party) Second I would like to know where to intall it..

Again thx for helping the n00b

sgnmg4ever Guest
    i use this Gaia_rc9 and hermes-v4 just put the files on a usb stick and install them

teamgt Guest
    what is the se X1? do you know the chipset or if its retail do they have a website?

Ecniv Guest
    Sorry I have a Sony Ericson Xperia X1 I think the chipset is minimus but not really sure about that one...

Thx

aamir007 Guest
    For that you'll probably have to go to XDA Developers for a payload or where ever you downloaded it from and install it the same way you installed this one.