Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Big Grin Installing God of War I and II PKG help?

Hello guys

I need help on installing pkg GOW I & II because I can't transfer the file into my external hdd, the problem is the file is a big file and the ext is pkg. Can I split the file? or is there any other way to install the file?

Thanx in advance.

Just a variant:

1. Split this file to .666xx and move it into ext.HDD
    2. Copy this file to internal HDD
    3. Using multiman filemanager, navigate to this file and press X on it
    4. It will be there in *Install Package Files

Just throwing ideas, didn't try that

Maybe he need a suggestion about what program will split making .666xx files..

I've never come across a GoW 1 or 2 pkg, the only GoW releases that were in Pkg as far as I know were the psp games and in the duplex release the pkg for each was already split into 3 separate pkgs to fit on an external HDD.

Are you sure it's a Pkg and not just a disc game?

Thank You my friend, I already try that but not succeed.

It's not so big. Don't you have a memory card, an usb dongle, something big enough for this transfer?

The game I have was not GOW Chain of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta (PSP Game conversion) but this is rip game from GOW collection (GOW I and II). The uploader upload the file not in separate pkg, but in complete 5.88GB pkg file..

The Disc version of GoW collection volume I is 15/17GB and volume 2 is 13GB

Any PSN pkgs should have been split into parts before it was released (like the Duplex releases). If I were you I'd just get the disc based release of the collection which works on an external if you extract the .psarc files and launch with select+x

Though if the pkg is just 5.88GB it's probably fake, GoW I is bigger than that

Lol i try it too with fsj but after the first install finish i've got error messages and can't continue the next part... 5,88 gb is a big file while fat32 limit to 4 gb file.

I don't know if the game is fake or not, but I guess you right about the "should have been split into parts before it was released"

Hi lindwurm ! Lol It's your idea to split pkg with fsj, first I was surprised because it succeed in installing the file but in the end just like you said I've got error message and I couldn't join the file in my ext hdd btw I feel nice to try this. Ps. Don't try this at home lindwurm, gotcha ya

Page 1 of 2 12 Last