Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    ballske Guest
    i would make the ps3 able to download movies directly from the internet browser.

mitchy Guest
    msn/wlm support, guess this will never happen though

Degze Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ballske View Post
    i would make the ps3 able to download movies directly from the internet browser.
    go to www.quicksilverscreen.com

go to the movies section- the movies that are tagged divx select them, then you should see a download this film tag save target as... save the film to your harddrive/usb card enjoy!

Forgot to say i would like to see a divx web player so we can watch divx files on www.vreel.com

and a up to date flash player for the web browser- anything that would improve the web browser in fact!! please sony!

Adam777 Guest
    I want Backup PS3 BD-R playback function!

But seriously, if we put in a Backed up copy of a PS3 in a BD-R, it shows up the game. Just don't start it. I'm sure there's a way to bypass it.

Just look at the Wii. On a unmodded console, it just says it can't identify it.

But the PS3 CAN, and DON'T play it!! So I'm 100% sure there's a way to bypass that little, tiny check and start it.

Page 2 of 2 First 12