Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

sangimed Guest

I got LV0 or LV0.2 in my ps3 help ?

Hi all, I got a ps3 slim 320 GB it's a CECH-2504B with date Code 1B

So the question is: do I have the lv0 or lv0.2 ? metldr or metldr 2 ?

Thanks.

BluRay Guest
    Pretty sure CECH-251x are the ones that might have Lv0.2, 2511 and 2512 are Lv0, not sure if 13+ are Lv0.2.

If your PS3 comes with 3.55 OFW or lower, then It does have 3.55 OFW, but I can guarantee your model has those, so feel free to downgrade, use CFW or w/e.

Btw, CECH-xxxxL. L = A or B. If A = 160gb, if B = 320gb

sangimed Guest
    With Minvercheck I got 3.60 so it is not possible for me to downgrade :S and I got Date CODE 1B (1=2011, B= April, May, June) and they said that all the models after april have the lv0.2

I didn't know that thank you

BluRay Guest
    There are a few 1B that can be downgraded, I thought all of them could. I was wrong with the only 251x+ not being downgradable too, sorry for the wrong info.

EDIT: Just found this.

6A - Downgradable (Never Produced?) 6B - Downgradable (Never Produced?) 6C - Downgradable (Never Produced?) 6D - Downgradable 7A - Downgradable 7B - Downgradable 7C - Downgradable 7D - Downgradable 8A -Downgradable 8B - Downgradable 8C - Downgradable 8D - Downgradable 9A - Downgradable 9B - Downgradable 9C - Downgradable (Slim Introduction?) 9D - Downgradable 0A - Downgradable 0B - Downgradable 0C -Downgradable 0D - Downgradable 1A - Downgradable (Factory Firmware 3.55 and lower only!) 1B - NOT Downgradable 1C - NOT Downgradable (Not out yet?) 1D - NOT Downgradable (Not out yet?)

I knew at least some 1B were downgradable since a friend has one with that DC and already downgraded It.

sangimed Guest
    Okay thanks but the question is: do I have lv0 ?

BluRay Guest
    Oh, sorry, I thought you knew the answer by now. If Min FW version is higher then 3.55, you got Lv0.2.