PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Return it fast!!

It's weird because they are trusted because of wiikey.

i have 4 ports on the back and no one shows blue light

iīm runnng windows seven ultimate 32-bits

Maybe device manager has wrong driver or ground both of the pins?

I have the same problem... I try in 4PCs (2 with Windows7 64BIT and 2 with WindowsXP)

Quote Originally Posted by javi2828 View Post
    Maybe device manager has wrong driver or ground both of the pins?
    no idea, i will try install windows xp and vista, i have a desktop with windows 7 home premium 64-bits and wonīt work too... the chip and all is perfect, i think you are right and is all about drivers or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by LightWS View Post
    I have the same problem... I try in 4PCs (2 with Windows7 64BIT and 2 with WindowsXP)
    mmm... i am ready for install windows vista or xp and put on the device at first, i donīt if this will work.

Look at this guide: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/attach...5&d=1285191891

And read this: I have included on your picture what needs to be done in order to enter DFU mode. The pins DFU and RESET must be connected to ground , and that will reset the mcu , and check the state of the dfu pin , if its grounded , it enters DFU. You can just short them all together , but its not a "safe" idea , you might damage your chip if you do it, if you use the logic i put , the 2 diodes prevent the DFU and RESET pins to be connected directly together.
    Last edited by javi2828; 10-08-2010 at 03:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

this is really wierd, damn its hard to help over the net.

At least i have win 7 64bit and no problems at all :S

Quote Originally Posted by nathanr3269 View Post
    mmm... i am ready for install windows vista or xp and put on the device at first, i donīt if this will work.
    I tried this too...

hmm, i will read the pdf for solution, i'll post all about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast