Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am stuck on a PS3 update loop problem help?

jamesnesc709 Guest

Question I am stuck on a PS3 update loop problem help?

I am having a problem with my hard drive. please read. I tried 4 different used hard drive it come up to 99% and hold the update install would not go any further. All the hard drives came from all ps3. I am thinking on getting a new hard drive but i don't know for sure if that can fix the problem please redirect me.

I did each time for 2 hours and still nothing. I am thinking I must have to flash the nand chips somehow. What you guys think I should do ??

elser1 Guest
    what fw are you on. it may be the problem. sony stuffed the hd upgrade on a few fws and cant be fixed except by them apparently.

jamesnesc709 Guest
    don't know what firmware is on it elser1. I brought it broken. i was wondering if i can do the flash mod to it. it is a A01 model.

should I do a Progskeet flash ?

sharred Guest
    If you disassembled recently your ps3 then you probably forgot to install a ribbon or you didn't installed it perfectly or you damaged a ribbon, that's why it can't go over and finish the update. Remove the ribbons, clear of the dust and try again.

elser1 Guest
    its beyond my skill level to tell you exactly what to do mate but i'm sure someone here will know. but i'm sure its what i think, or its a brick which can be fixed with a flasher. i'd try contacting the person you bought it from and get some info.

jamesnesc709 Guest

Confused

it never been open, okay thank you. where can I find information ProgSkeet ?

racer0018 Guest
    You can find the information about a progskeet HERE. If you would like more detail just ask me and I will help you out. Thanks

jamesnesc709 Guest

Question

i private message you I need help ? i still need help from you racer0018.. i still need help getting the files ???

still need help finding the files i need to run for nand and nor progskeet.

make sure i can download theses files please.

GotNoUsername Guest
    What files do you lack?

jamesnesc709 Guest
    I need all the files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast