How to use PS3 game saves from OFW in CFW?
I have searched the net for an answer but with no luck. The problem is my games saves appear in the XMB but not when I load a game.
- Backed up my 40GB 4.2 OFW PS3
- Gave my 40GB PS3 to inlaws who have now gone overseas.
- Bought a used 250GB Slim PS3 with OFW 3.41
- Restored game data from 40GB to 250GB Slim.
- Upgraded OFW from 3.41 to 3.55 via USB
- Upgrade to Kmeaw CFW 3.55
- Installed Multiman 04.04.01
- Backed up original copy of Mass Effect 2 to internal HD using mM.
- Loaded the game using mM - loaded OK.
- When select start game and go to load my game there are no Save games?
- Go back into XMB all my save games are there.
Any insight into fixing the problem would be great!
Ok just to be clear by I backed up. You mean that you copied them to a USB or did you go into system menu and went to make a backup. Thanks and need to know this.
Hi. Thanks for your reply. I went into the system menu and made a complete back up of everything, then did a system restore. Following some other advice, I have used a sfo editor to check the file but not sure what I should be looking for? See attachment. Thanks!
you could install rebug 3.55 and enable fake save data owner.
You could try option 3 & 4 in recovery menu.
Try making a new save then check that param.sfo and see if the account id numbers and try changing them if there different, there are some programs out that can do it for you like this one http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ed-122679.html there is also others, other than that you may have to do what technodon said.
Hi. Thanks for the info. I did try this but no luck. The new save game created didn't have have and ID so I edited the original save game and deleted the ID but unfortunately it didn't work. Next step is to install Rebug...