Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How long does Backup Manager take to rip a game?

Sponsored Links
    I'm going to borrow some games off a friend. Per gigabyte, how long does BUM take to rip?
    Best Answer - Posted by SwordOfWar:

I'm not sure, but backing up games from a disc to the HDD will take some time. The fastest I've had were probably 30 minutes for a full game. I don't think it tells you how many GBs has been transferred, just a % and the remaining time.

If you have several games to backup, you need a few hours of free time to do it.

Sponsored Links
    I'm not sure, but backing up games from a disc to the HDD will take some time. The fastest I've had were probably 30 minutes for a full game. I don't think it tells you how many GBs has been transferred, just a % and the remaining time.

If you have several games to backup, you need a few hours of free time to do it.

usually about 20 to 30 mins, but i just watch the office while that happens so time flys for me lol

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News