Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to jb PS3 slim FW 4.11 CECH 2004A help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone.

I am new in this forum and I would like to obtain na information. I can buy ps3 Slim 120Gb it has the Firmware 4.11 but is CECH 2004A. The PS3 has never been hacked/modded. Is there any chance that I can put some CFW on it using just software solutions?

Ok, so after 11 hours of looking i found that I cant do this without a hardware downgrade to 3.55. So i need to find the console that has any cfw or the one with OFW no higher that 3.55 is this correct?
    Last edited by gustavprok; 12-15-2012 at 08:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by ROOKI3:

correct (you need one with a cfw already or one with no ofw higher than 3.55)

Sponsored Links
    correct (you need one with a cfw already or one with no ofw higher than 3.55)

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News