Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] How to jailbreak udraw studio instant artist help?

Sponsored Links
    i just bought this game and when i tried to play it.. it says i need to update to newer version. so what i did i tried to play it on multiman but it says i need to change it to param .sfo 3.41?

i don't know what to do? i don't even know what param.sfo suppose to do..

pls help.. if you know how to jailbreak this game.
    Best Answer - Posted by Natepig:

Looks like its not going to work unless it gets a fix or a newer cfw gets released, don't hold your breath for either though

Sponsored Links
    Just go ahead and let multiman change the param .sfo to 3.41. It won't affect the retail disc you have bought so there is no risk. I tried to look briefly but couldn't find what firmware the game requires. What does it ask you to update to if you run the disc from the xmb?

Edit: I just noticed the game was released last month so its not very likely to work.
    Last edited by Natepig; 12-26-2011 at 06:03 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it says my version of ps3 is 3.55, to start, i must update to version 3.72 or later.

and.. i change the param.sfo to 3.41 but it still didn't work.. even tried it with a cd..
    Last edited by eljo28; 12-26-2011 at 08:27 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looks like its not going to work unless it gets a fix or a newer cfw gets released, don't hold your breath for either though

ok cool.. thnx

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News