Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb [Answered] How to get games larger than 7gb onto my internal hdd?

Sponsored Links
    hello,

i have various games that have one file larger than 4gb, e.g. killzzoe, red dead redemption etc. when i have the files on my computer, i go ahead and open ftp app on ps3. with filezilla i make the connection and i start transferring the game over.

but when it reaches the large file (e.g. 7gb) and then finishes i'm left with a file only lets say 3gb big. i know these games work, where am i going wrong?

thanks for reading.
    Best Answer - Posted by EiKii:

I think its some limitation filezilla reading ps3 harddrive, i recall reading that it might show wrong size, but actually its ok, try download the file back and see if it goes way over 100% and if its the real size.

so imho you ain't doing wrong just some "bug" reading ps3 harddrive!

Sponsored Links
    I think its some limitation filezilla reading ps3 harddrive, i recall reading that it might show wrong size, but actually its ok, try download the file back and see if it goes way over 100% and if its the real size.

so imho you ain't doing wrong just some "bug" reading ps3 harddrive!

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News