Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

How to get console Id from a broken PS3 help?

I have a broken ps3 with a backup I made using progskeet. I will like to know how I can find the console id and psid from the backup I made by hooking my old broken ps3. I need the console Id and the psid to unban my another ps3. I was reading in this forum that it is possible to get the console Id from a backup. I will be glad if someone help me with this. Thank you

me too, i have broken ps3

Yes I know you have to use a hex editor to be able two find it, but where I'm stuck is how to find the console id using the hex editor. I hope someone help us with this soon.

i am not really sure what the ps3 id is, but you can find idps (for online services) in eEID and serial codes in cISD. maybe you mean mac address, but this i don't know

open a param.sfo of a save from yourself

First at 0x140. The second offset address is somewhere in the file. Use Search and use the original value to perform a search.

The Second ID is "console id" which always have 16 bytes and also is not on constant offset.

this is true, i think it can help too.

I have a dump from my broke ps3 , it is a bin file. I still don't understand what I have to do to find the console id. I just open the bin file with the hex editor and find the 16 byte digit? But how I do it ? Can you explain step by step? Sorry I am very noobie at this point. Thanks