PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

[Answered] How do I downgrade my PS3 dump help?

i just dumped my 4.11 ps3 using a teensy++ 2.0. My question is how do i downgrade the dump to rewrite it to the console. I tried the venix downgrade program but the file fails to write to the console.
    Best Answer - Posted by haze67:

after making sure you have valid dump OFW411 to patch OFW dump with 355 coreos, no need for any hassle anymore

Grab NOR/NAND patches from ps3devwiki.com/files/flash/patches/
    • Open Flowrebuilder
    • Choose option: Patch a bytereversed NOR dump or an interleaved...
    • Load the ofw411.bin under "Select the input dump"
    • Load the "Progskeet_patch.txt into box "Patch file" (NOTE! for nand don't use norpatches.. recheck just in case)
    • Hit Execute operation
    • Flash back patched 355 coreos dump using Teensy (NORway.py COMx write 355mod.bin)
    • Release the NOR
    • Power down system the normal way
    • Reboot and it ask for "controller" UNPLUG power - insert FSM dongle etc...

First check if your PS3 is downgradable.

There are a lot of TUT out there eg (is german): pspking.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=50734&pid=582004#pid582004

after making sure you have valid dump OFW411 to patch OFW dump with 355 coreos, no need for any hassle anymore

Grab NOR/NAND patches from ps3devwiki.com/files/flash/patches/
    • Open Flowrebuilder
    • Choose option: Patch a bytereversed NOR dump or an interleaved...
    • Load the ofw411.bin under "Select the input dump"
    • Load the "Progskeet_patch.txt into box "Patch file" (NOTE! for nand don't use norpatches.. recheck just in case)
    • Hit Execute operation
    • Flash back patched 355 coreos dump using Teensy (NORway.py COMx write 355mod.bin)
    • Release the NOR
    • Power down system the normal way
    • Reboot and it ask for "controller" UNPLUG power - insert FSM dongle etc...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

patchdump.JPG  

Closed Thread