Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

hermes v3 normal or patched, games don't work?

now that i have castlevania working, nothing else does, with hermes v3, open manager 1.16, normal or patched, blank screen, complete lockup or back to xmb is all i get on 99% of my other games, that work perfectly on hermes v1

Quote Originally Posted by dmaul69 View Post
    now that i have castlevania working, nothing else does, with hermes v3, open manager 1.16, normal or patched, blank screen, complete lockup or back to xmb is all i get on 99% of my other games, that work perfectly on hermes v1
    Have you tried leaving any old game in the drive?

yeah resistance 2, in or out, doesn't seem to make a difference either.

i'm gettin the same thing. i cannot get tiger woods pga 11 nor just cause 2 to work. is there a working way ppl have got these working using olimex?

it also tells me a lot no default string. must be loaded from inifile. hit ok and nothing ever happens.

have you tried any other managers?

pretty manager r4 and gaia r4? these 2 are what i have had the most success with so far.

Try this, load the backup game by pressing x if it exit to xmb the click on the folder (PS3 Game Home) which is over (install other package) ur game will load.

i went back to old hermes and used patched on castlevania and controller works, and all the the other games work in older hermes, guess i'll wait a bit before upgrading again.