Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

ps3slaagg Guest

help with new PS3 mb and drive mb?

hi guys,

i have (had 60gb) fat ps3 that died so i baught a new (ebay) motherboard with drive board now all was well when i replace the both and powered up but the drive was dead nothing not sencing discs or motor spinning nothing... kaput.

i bought a new sensor and drive motor but still same isue

placed new drive in ps3 and wen i came to boot it up the dreaded red light of death any ways after messing with it for few hours i now have the yelow light of death.

i now have a new motherboard to try but i need a full guide with all files needed to remry a blu-ray drive to motherboard tutorial

i have been to several sites and all i get is gimps giving bad advice or flaming me for not knowing (knowledge is passed on after all !)

thanks guys

HeyManHRU Guest
    This tutorial (http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post370825) might be helpful.

ps3slaagg Guest
    i got my new motherboard and drive board up and running but now got new problem.

i saw a lot of green pixels and lines at top of screen the ps3 froze (on hdmi) so i reset the ps3 now i have nothing at all on screen on hdmi or av ps3 powers up fan starts but pad wont sync up either.

any help?

severusx Guest
    Try a video reset by holding down the power button until you hear a beep. If that doesn't work then check your install.