Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] Help to exit PS3 Debugging Station menu?

Sponsored Links
    hi,

i was messing with my PS3 test and now, every time i start the PS3, the Debuging menu appears!

I can access the xmb, but i cant do anything because it always tell to exit a game... and if i chose yes, the screen goes black, and i get stuck in that black screen!!

hereīs the video i took... please help on this guys... thanks...

Last edited by luisfg3; 03-19-2010 at 05:59 PM
    Best Answer - Posted by CJPC:

When the PS3 is in standby (red led), hold down the power button for 5 seconds. This will reset the boot parameters and you will boot back to the XMB. However, the video/audio settings will be reset as well.

Sponsored Links
    When the PS3 is in standby (red led), hold down the power button for 5 seconds. This will reset the boot parameters and you will boot back to the XMB. However, the video/audio settings will be reset as well.

Thank You! I'm so Happy!

If you have access to the SDK tools, you can script this too.

Start up dtnetm (debugging connection to PS3), dtcfilesv (file server) and dtccons (debug console) first:

dtnetm -d <ip_address_of_testkit>
    dtcfilesv -d localhost
    dtccons -d localhost

You can then easily reset into XMB mode by doing this:

dtcparam -d localhost boot=rel
    dtpreset -d localhost

To get back into debug mode, you can either use the XMB debug menu or do this:

dtcparam -d localhost boot=dbg
    dtpreset -d localhost

DTNETM needing

Hello friends. I have the Game Backup Thread read. I Install the SDK. But now i have the problem that i donīt have the DTNETM to connect with the ps3 test unit. I have download some SDKs, and the megaupload link isnt more work

I canīt find it. can anyone upload for me?

Thanks a lot. The 5 seconds trick worked for me

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News