Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    BwE Guest
    lol rent the game and update/backup with that

enohand Guest
    i'm not home, so i can't try, but i have bough & installed Red faction, with the JB enabled is that game or anyother game downloaded from PSN playable?

xameleon Guest
    on the home folder you can find the folders of your users with names 000001,000002 etc
    on this folders there is a folder with name EXDATA

HERE you can find all the activation keys from your user. i have 2 ps3. i try to delete the game "flower" and the key from my exdata folder a make a new user and i transfer the key from my second ps3 on this folder it works, try it and tell me if it works for you too!

if it works i can share all my psn activations, if not there is no reason.

BTW the version from your psn must have THE SAME REGION.

devilinops Guest
    ok i understand this works for update offline since i use to do it before i gave in and lost otheros but what of games like Chou Jigen Game: Neptune that have a dlc tab in the store menu can it get free dlc from there with out going to psn? cuz i got Chou Jigen Game: Neptune came in the mail last week but now i can't get dlc cuz of the jb and im afred if i update that traces of jb will ban me.

I'm closing this now as you are cross-posting and it was answered here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post314142

Page 2 of 2 First 12