Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

genius312 Guest

FTP problem transferring games?

I have to say I'm very impressed with all the development about homebrews application! It goes fast and I love it

But I have a problem transfering games throug FTP ! I tried the first version released, and it works perfectly for PKG, but I cannot transfert Games !! It works for 5-10 minutes and then the serveur stop working !! Same think with the new version 1.0b

I used Windows 7 Explorer to connect to the FTp server, then tried with CuteFTP 8.3 ! I have to quit the FTP server and start it again to be able to use it!

I wanted to change my internal hard drive so that I won't have any external drive connected to my PS3, but since I cannot transfer games on my USB drive connected to it now, neither on the internal drive using FTP, I guess i'll have to keep the USB drive so that I can plug it to my computer and transfer games that way !

Am I the only one with this problem ?

Thank you very much,
    Martin L.

Edit: I'm trying with FileZilla right now and it looks to finally works !! I have been trying with CuteFTP and Windows Explorer for the last 2 days, but Filezilla is the Champion !!

It did work !! FileZilla is perfect for PS3 ftp Server !!!

IndyColtsFan84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by genius312 View Post
    Edit: I'm trying with FileZilla right now and it looks to finally works !! I have been trying with CuteFTP and Windows Explorer for the last 2 days, but Filezilla is the Champion !!

It did work !! FileZilla is perfect for PS3 ftp Server !!!
    I think just about everyone uses filezilla, seems to work the best.