Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

FreeFlash / Mount_Alejandro on 3.15 help?

hello,

i am trying to set up my ps3 for the ps2 support in MultiMAN and when i boot MA it says 3.41 only and FreeFlash just shows a big white X inside of a red circle and says "Could not mount dev_fflash"

so my questions are:

1. is there a 3.15 version of MA that i missed?
    2. is FF 3.41-only as well or am i missing an instruction? (yes i checked readme)
    3. would replacing category_game_tool2.xml on the flash instead of a faked flash result in a brick?

whomever answers the most of my questions gets best answer

Lol at the most questions, well - first, if you read the whole post (not saying you didn't, you DID state that you did), I believe it's 3.41 only.

Secondly, MA? I don't know what that is. sorry :[

3. Probably not, deleting/truncating it would cause the XMB to crash on load, but modifying it (WITH PROPER KNOWLEDGE) will not cause any harm onto your ps3.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ionbladez View Post
    Secondly, MA? I don't know what that is. sorry :[
    yes you do Mount Alejandro

& FF = freeflash

Sterist, i am working on getting FreeFlash to work with 3.15, having just a bit of trouble getting PSL1GHT working properly. PSL1GHT is needed to compile FreeFlash source files, so as long as i don't have any kind of setback tonight i will have a FreeFlash compiled to "possibly" work on 3.15. No Guarantees!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    Sterist, i am working on getting FreeFlash to work with 3.15, having just a bit of trouble getting PSL1GHT working properly. PSL1GHT is needed to compile FreeFlash source files, so as long as i don't have any kind of setback tonight i will have a FreeFlash compiled to "possibly" work on 3.15. No Guarantees!
    right on!

+rep for you