Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Far Cry 3 Renew License help?

Hello All,

I'm sure more than a few of you are aware that when you update Duplex's copy of Far Cry 3 to v1.02 you are no longer able to access the game because of copyright issues. Just wondering if anyone has come up with a solution to overcome this? I wouldn't want to start a whole new game due to this. Any ideas?

I don't know what are you asking ...
    • If you are asking if there is a way to install v1.02 and keep playing ... well .. I haven't heard about a fix for that update... but maybe it will be released soon ...
    • if you are asking how to solve your lack of access to the game, well... you could try to uninstall/delete the update you just installed. Go to Game data option on th Games menu of XMB, locate the data of Far Cry 3, press triangle a select delete from the context menu

Hope this helps you!

Cheers

I heard 1.2 update works on the anecdote or whatever they are called released.

But Duplex will have to release a fix I guess for theirs.

Yeah thats right, download the Antidote release, 5Gb's only & works like a charm.