Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

OverX Guest

Extracting and building NOR PS3 help?

Hello people! I'm new forum member, I wonder if there is any tool which can build NOR for ps3?

I can extract with FlowRebuilder, would like to build!

My idea and get data as bootloader, eEID, cCSD, cISD and keys trvk, and create another with NOR donor!

cfwprophet Guest
    Just use Winskeet and the patcher option. You need you're patches as hex files and a patch.txt where you write down the offset to patch for/and again you're patch file.

OverX Guest
    Thank you friend

Example rename file bootloader_0 for patch, create txt file with the hex address patch;FC0000;FEF4F0 corresponding my archive on my NOR?

cfwprophet Guest
    Yes something like that. Never have used till today. Just have searched and gave a quick look to help you. If i have time i'll try to write a norpacker with the source of norunpacker. But could need a bit more cause to time im full with other things.

ps. you can rename your eg. bootloader_0 to patch0/patch1/patch2 and so on

OverX Guest
    It would be great! work programming if you need help..

I had two errors in applying, my file bootloader_0 rename for patch1. initial value offset: FC0000 end value: FEF4E0 in my NOR, create file progskeet_patch.txt

patch1;FC0000;FEF4E0

I have the error of the photo