PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Question [Answered] Easy Blu ray Rips?

As you can see I'm a newbie and just getting in to this PS3 hacking thing, so can someone point me in the direction on how to rip blu rays to the HDD. I have an 80gb PS3 and I have and external HDD. I'm hoping I can do this with only the PS3. I have a macbook so if I have to use an computer I didn't know if I could with the mac. Like I said I'm new and I'm reading through the forums to help me learn what some of the file types, OS, etc are. So laymans terms for now, lol. Thanks guys!
    Best Answer - Posted by JeffJ:

Quote Originally Posted by BigStrip View Post
    As you can see I'm a newbie and just getting in to this PS3 hacking thing, so can someone point me in the direction on how to rip blu rays to the HDD. I have an 80gb PS3 and I have and external HDD. I'm hoping I can do this with only the PS3. I have a macbook so if I have to use an computer I didn't know if I could with the mac. Like I said I'm new and I'm reading through the forums to help me learn what some of the file types, OS, etc are. So laymans terms for now, lol. Thanks guys!
    Please use the search function next time as this has been covered and is stickied

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/forums...ps3-54213.html

Quote Originally Posted by BigStrip View Post
    Please use the search function next time as this has been covered and is stickied

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/forums...ps3-54213.html

Closed Thread