Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Thumbs Down EA online pass help?

So I bought NFS Hot pursuit 2nd hand for 20 and now EA want me to pay 7.99 to play online WTLF? Might as well have had a copy... did you hear me EA you are forcing second hand buyers into piracy because of charging people stupid prices if it was 1/2 maybe but 7.99.

This is seriously pathetic and I am FUMING, thats it for online play on the PS3 now, going to the PC and getting a hacked PS3 FU EA you are seriously so pathetic you money making bunch of SOBs.

On the other hand does anyone have a code that works? <- thats my question!!. LOL

Thank you to all the other serious gamers out there who understand my pain. Boss sorry for sounding off !

This is going to be the new standard with game company's i really don't like the idea being I use gamefly to try out games and when all is said and done the average user wont be able to use any online features of a rented game without paying as much to use it online as it costs to have a monthly subscription to a rental service.