Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

gluiperd90 Guest

Stick Out Tongue Downgrading PS3 help?

Hey everyone! I'm a newb when it comes to this, however i do have a question

from what i've read I can't downgrade my ps3 since I currently am on OFW 4.30. This only can be done by or a ps3 with OFW 3.55 or flashing my ps3 if i'm correct? for me both of those 2 aren't an option.

however i did read a post about LV0 Keys that have leaked. does this mean i can downgrade my OFW 4.30 in the future or near future?
    or is there simply no hope for downgrading my PS3?

Anyway thanks in advance!

-gluiperd-

racer0018 Guest
    No you will still need a flasher to downgrade the ps3. If you don't want to flash the chip on the ps3 there are people that will do this for you for a fee. I do it and mushy also does. Take a look in the for sale area. Also if you have a ps3 the is model 3000 or higher don't ask thu can't be downgraded. Thanks

gluiperd90 Guest
    thank you for your quick reply! well i do need someone to flash it for me than, however i live in holland

I did some research and found out some people can do it for me, but live on the other side of the country but i keep looking!

anyhow thank you very much

-gluiperd-