Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Downgrading a PS3 3.72 60 gig help?

Sponsored Links
    OK just a few questions really.

Basically I see a E3 flasher, a E3 card reader and also someplaces saying you have to solder.

So which one is right?

I know the card reader is a card reader but it also says it can downgrade so I am confused.
    Best Answer - Posted by mushy409:

Depends on if you plan on downgrading below 3.55.

The E3 Flasher is solderless - so no soldering is required (just checked their site)

Sponsored Links
    The E3 flasher is the NAND flasher part - there is some soldering, but there are NAND clips (solderless) for it.

The E3 Card Reader is basically the dongle part - You can program it to act as either a Jailbreak or Service Mode dongle.

Ok can you give me a basic list of things, I havent soldered anything before but have a soldering iron so if its simple enough I can do it without it but if not the kit.

So I need the flasher and the card reader?

Depends on if you plan on downgrading below 3.55.

The E3 Flasher is solderless - so no soldering is required (just checked their site)

Well I just want to downgrade and thats it though dual boot sounds good.

The progskeet is solderless as well. But you have to get a clip with it. The e3 the clip comes with the kit.

can you please list everything needed to downgrade the ps3 nand with the progskeet.. name of clip and whatever else you need or is there a ps3 pack available for solderless on 256 nand 60gig?

cheers

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News