Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Downgrade PS3 3.66 fw to 3.55 without jailbreak?

  1. #1
    maxctba Guest

    Question Downgrade PS3 3.66 fw to 3.55 without jailbreak?


    I updated my PS3 to version 3.66 and now I would like to downgrade to 3.55 without jailbreak to play again. How can I do this?

  2. #2
    racer0018 Guest
    The only way that you can downgrade now is with a flasher. There are kits that you can buy or you can send it off to someone and have them do it. It all depends on what ps3 you have. If you have a nor chip you can get a teensy, e3 or the progskeet. If you have a NAND then the progskeet is the way to go. For the nands are a little harder. Thanks.

  3. #3
    maxctba Guest
    Tks... Exists some real and functional jailbreak after 3.55?

  4. #4
    CJPC Guest
    Unfortunately no, your best bet is, as racer0018 said, to use hardware and downgrade assuming you have the correct PS3.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts