Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Doom 3 BFG edition 3.55 help?

I downloaded Doom 3 BFG edition repack from torrent and downloaded the duplex eboot fix and replaced the files. I also did the md5 checksum its all okay. When i start the game the screen goes black and then returns to XMB with 80010017 error message help?

I have the BLUS31024 version and the modded 3.55 eboot works fine when I was on kmeaw. Whenever i get that error message usually tells me that the eboot is not working. I downloaded the duplex version too as well as used there fix. Note that they had to do a repack due to previous rip missing English language just a heads up.

How did you tell you have a BLUS31024 version? I am trying to get GOD mode for Doom 3 BFG and I have no idea where to start.

Does anyone know how to mod doom 3 bfg on PS3, I also don't know what version I have, how can I tell? I am new to modding so I would need step by step instructions on how to put the file on my PS3 I assume with a flash drive from my pc I guess, please help I want GOD mode on Doom 3 BFG, Thanks

Have you tried using bd-mirror (select + X)? I also downloaded the game & so far, I don't have any problems with it. Also, the EBOOT.bin & PARAM.sfo should be placed in their respective folders.