Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

djhazardous Guest

Direct Boot Help?

Hi,

I am running Open Manager v1.14 and I’m not sure if this is affecting anyone else but Open Manager doesn’t seem to ask me if I want to direct boot a game anymore, it just proceeds to mount the game and exit on pressing ‘x’. Anyone know why and how I can get the prompt back?

Someone has posted that the reason is because the option has been removed in this and all future versions, is this true? Wouldn't that be a bit unwise considering some games only work with direct boot? I.e. Condemned 2.

Anyone? I'd really like this feature back, as now I can't play Condemned 2.

I'd also like to test it with John Daly's Golf & MoH to see if it bypasses the version check.

brickcitybg Guest
    From what I've experienced, the only ones that have ever asked me (or had a toggle for direct boot on/off) were Jurai2's managers. I use Sexy Manager.

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/jurai2...ager-ps3-mods/

robohq Guest
    You might want to try updating to the latest version of Open Manager 1.161, I just installed it and it prompted for me to run direct boot.

djhazardous Guest
    I've just tried v1.16 with no luck, just skips the screen like v1.14. I can't seem to find v1.161, do you have a link please?

Are you referring to v1.161 created by PSBreak team? Is this compatible with other boards non-PSBreak?

marc2590 Guest
    Open Manager GAIA RC2 by Drizzt has a direct boot function using the L2 button

it was posted in the Sexy Manager Thread on Page 34

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/jurai2...113643-34.html

robohq Guest
    Open manager from ps3break direct boot prompting worked fine for me, I'm using my droid port of psfreedom for my ps3, until I get my dongle in the mail.