Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

dev_flash3 for 60 gb pal pls help?

hello, my question is simple does anyone have a backup of his dev_flash3 so I can put it back on my ps3 and re-enable bluray, because after a downgrade my bluray drive is screwed up.

just downgrade to a lower firmware and then update again in 3.41

AFAIK that won't fix the blu-ray issue it seems that is happens to random ps3's there needs to be a thread stating what JB device was used, the payload, the region and model of ps3, and then maybe we can figure out where the glitch lies.

I know one thing there is no need to downgrade to a lower firmware and then back to 3.41, just put retail 3.41 on flash drive and update via recovery mode option 6, the retail 3.41 will overwrite the modded update, saves a hell of a lot of time

well i used one of my ps3 the uk 20gb model and xplain usb dev board and i put psgrade on it went into service mode and went back to normal mode without updating and now when i put dvd in it says wrong region. i think it could be psgrade is putting ps3 into usa service mode, but not sure lucky i backed up all my flash.