Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

chayatat Guest

Dark Souls 1.05 PS3 not updating properly help?

Hi Guys, I am having problem with Dark Souls 1.05 patch. So i started this awesome game and did some research, which said that it had some major update. I download the pkg file and install it onto the ps3. Every things seem to work fine there is game data version 1.05 on the ps3.

But after a while i noticed that the bugs that supported to be gone is still there. For example:
    • the level up screen bug where the required soul for level up show as 0, it still show as 0
    • Male Undead Merchant support to sells bottomless box. I checked and he not selling the damn box
    • the lock on system still unresponsive, i can not really switch target during combat

So am i missing somethings here, does anyone having this same problem. Please guys help me out here.. PS3News.com RULES.

I forgot to mention the game ID is BLES01402.

Update 1.05 is not compatible that I know of. V2 is now out, so not sure if it will update or not

http://www.ps4news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ation-arrives/

Just delete your Game Data, and the game should work fine.

chayatat Guest
    So this update is not compatible eh. i thought that if the update is available as .pkg it would be ok. Well i am playing the dark souls unpatch right now after trying to update with no success. This game is awesome.

Thanks.

A lot of updates are for higher firmwares such as 3.60, so unless someone has created a new eboot patch or fix, then you can't always update a game.

Use the tool I linked above, and it will tell you if its compatible or not.

chayatat Guest
    Thank man.