12-19-2012 #1cgkgbg13 Guest
Copy PS3 backup games to usb on cfw help?
So I just bought a ps3 phat with cfw on it. My question is, how do I copy games to my external harddrive?
I have formatted it to fat32 already.
Do I need to convert the games? Do I have to have them in a certain folder? or can I just copy them over from PC to external usb drive and play them right away? I want to be careful so I dont brick it or do anything wrong.
12-19-2012 #2PS3GAMER20111 Guest
How To Play Retail GAMES On CFW PS3:
1) First of all Download a PS3 game from internet.
2) You will find folder structure like this:
\PS3_UPDATE(Delete the PS3_UPDATE folder)
3) Make a folder named GAMES in fat32 drive.
4) Copy the BXXXXXXXX folder to GAMES folder.
5) Start PS3.
6) Connect Fat32 HDD.
7) Start MultiMan (if it is already installed).
8) Go under GAMES section, try finding the game you downloaded.
9) Press x on the game.
10) It will take you back to PS3's XMB.
11) Press x on app_home option.
12) It will load your game.
12-19-2012 #3cgkgbg13 Guest
Thank you very much