Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    Mine came today! I received an e-mail from them confirming i would be getting a copy last week!

Sponsored Links
    I and and 4 friends of mine have an email, but disc not in sigh Waiting ...

yea im from tha uk to, when did u guys sign up for it? on launch day etc? cause i signed up for it during the launch week so i dunno it might be for people who only signed up on the night.

fingers crossed!

ive got no email from them about the free disc and one has not been delivered. having said that i only registerd my ps3 to my account on april 4th after i got the firmware bypass working

i signed up the following day after the launch, thought that it was too late allready - but got an email a week later or so wich said, that the blu-ray will be delivered within 45 days - and now i'm waiting.

had mine today in the uk

is this offer for people who regged via the console only or do people who had thier accounts setup before euro luanch day not qualify?

I signed up on in the evening of the 23rd, got the email last friday but no disc yet

Hi Guys,

No disc in Portugal too 8-(

I got mine yesterday. Im UK based and i signed up to PSN 3 days before UK release date on my JAP machine

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News