Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Can't see IP in PS3 FTP Blackbox 1.2 help?

hey there fellas, i had a problem on ps3 ftp blackbox 1.2 firmware.. i still can't see my ip address? but i haven't yet connected in my internet, is it to apply manually on ip to appear on blackbox automatically?... though i've already placed an ftp server like a lots of numeric numbers i think your familiar with that.

what should i do... i'm planning to use it on file zilla... hoping there will be a response from any of you here... and thanks and God bless to everyone.

This is my own method to connect my PS3 to PC

- First thing is to connect you PS3 to your PC via Lan Cable, and make sure your PS3 internet setting are ENABLE.
    - Start up your PS3 BlackBox App by clicking on it (You should see a black screen with RED word in it) then start FileZilla in your PC (Use Quick Connect) after it's connected, you should see your IP address in your BlackBox ^^

I use manual IP for my PS3 internet connection setting, this is my IP number on PS3 (10.0.0.2)

Hope this can help you

You have to use a Crossover-Cable to make sure your PC can connect on your PS3 properly.

I put ethernet cable(not crossover) into ps3 then into pc then goto internet connections on win 7 and bridge the 2 connections then i get full transfer speed using blackbox+filezilla 10mb a sec... hope this helps

Yeah, you can bridge the connections - for sure. But I'll recommend to anyone to use an Crossover-Cable. I get ~35 MB/s on my Ethernet port with an Cat 5e Crossover-Cable.