Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Can't Delete a Certain File?

Sponsored Links
    Alright, so here's the thing, i recently dled a copy of F.E.A.R 2 (i already have the game, but my NTSC doesnt work with BM)

And, after a while, i decided to delete it to save up some space, so i open up Open Manager, Press delete, starts deleting it went till the very end and the gave me an error.

I still had the game File, but it was Empty Just two files Game Name and USRDIR, i went along and connected my PS3 through FTP box 1.1(1.2) and tried to delete the file, and i still cant manage to do it.

Their both open directories and contain nothing else, i even tried to change file permissions to different numbers and even that didn't work. I can rename the file, i just Can't delete it, and it's annoying.

If anyone has any workaround or solution or even a theory that might work, please post ahead.
    Last edited by bloodymolecule; 10-10-2010 at 12:07 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by kamenrider:

use comgenie's awesome file manager to delete it.

Sponsored Links
    use comgenie's awesome file manager to delete it.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News