Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links!

[Answered] PS3FTP error 80010017 help?

Sponsored Links
    Ok so I recently decided to upgrade my console with the latest CFW (Rogero 4.31) and I noticed that the Ps3FTP started giving me error 80010017. At first i tought that maybe the version was old, so I downloaded the latest verson of the Ps3FTP, installed it and it kept giving me the same error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Sorry for bad english.
    Best Answer - Posted by sambo71:

multiman has built in ftp program. get the latest multiman, in settings - change ftp to enable/ no timeout. hope this helps you

or if you would rather use your current ftp , you could use one of the resigning tools to fix your current program. i used true ancestor on mine , with 4.21 rogero , and got all my old stuff working.

multiman has built in ftp program. get the latest multiman, in settings - change ftp to enable/ no timeout. hope this helps you

or if you would rather use your current ftp , you could use one of the resigning tools to fix your current program. i used true ancestor on mine , with 4.21 rogero , and got all my old stuff working.
    Last edited by sambo71; 03-08-2013 at 09:04 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the help I managed to install the latest multyman and now I'm currently checking for a way to to see my IP or or a way to get files on the internal hard like with FileZilla.

The error code means your app is not signed for 4.xx cfw.

Either resign it with the PC apps available or do an internet search for it. I use black box over the mm built in one as it's more reliable.

Rich

Sent from my Nexus 4.

Thank you so much for your cooperation guys I can finally transfer games to my internal hard again.

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links