Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

elser1 Guest

can i play my ps1n2 backups on my ps3?

hi, just wondering if i can play my ps1n2 backups on my ps3.. yes its a launch 60gig pal unit that plays ps1n2 discs.

there is one game i love and thats all i want it for. i think it was on "capcom classics" the game is ghosts n' goblins.. my fave game growing up in the 80s. i HAVE IT SOMEWHERE ON PS2 BACK UP. can't find it to try out.. can't seem to get the game for ps3.. need it bad LOL

any help would be great. i have a chipped ps2 in storage also but want it for my ps3.. can i use swap magic or something whatever its called on my ps3 for this.. i'm on 3.60ofw atm..

cheers

nellj Guest
    You can play your PS2 backups using Open PS2 Loader. You will need swapmagic 3.8+ and it can only run backups from a usb device, extrenal hard drive or SMB (network shared folder with properly named PS2 iso's residing in it).

I'm personally using the SMB option. You can find more info here: http://www.ps4news.com/playstation-3...e-is-released/