Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Can i jailbreak v3.56 or do I have to downgrade?

Sponsored Links
    Can i jailbreak v3.56 or do I have to downgrade? And how do I make my own simple thumb drive? I can't find a strait answer... smh!
    Best Answer - Posted by HeyManHRU:

No you can't jailbreak or install CFW on a 3.56 console without downgrading first, unfortunately.

To downgrade you will need something installed on your PS3 like an Infectus (A chip/Mod). There are a few guides in the PS3 Guides & Tutorials section on how to downgrade.

Sponsored Links
    No you can't jailbreak or install CFW on a 3.56 console without downgrading first, unfortunately.

To downgrade you will need something installed on your PS3 like an Infectus (A chip/Mod). There are a few guides in the PS3 Guides & Tutorials section on how to downgrade.

you will be able to jb 3.56 on jaicrab dh cfw coming on oct 1st..

You can only install JFW DH on 3.55.

This time new JFW DH can only be installed on a 3.55
    ...even though it's 3.56 firmware. A bit like 3.66 Debug firmware.

3.56 is the oops gone too far FW. you will need to downgrade via a hardware mod, there are a few methods just search around the forum, don't use the dongle downgrade method being at 3.56 you will never get it out of service mode.

Downgrade is your only option - Infectus (256Mb NAND) or Progskeet (16Mb NOR)

If you're not confident with doing that, there are people who will do it for you.

wait for jaicrab, this will come with juicy applications and unseen stuff.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News