Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Bluetooth Headsets

Well after having a look round the forum and i couldn't find anything that could help me out. Basically i need a bluetooth headset so i can go online and tell people what to do. Ideally i would like the official PS3 headset that comes with SOCOM in september but i plan to use a headset before then.

So my question is, is there a cheap, temporary headset that i could use till then, im not bothered if it will break after a month or three as long as it costs next to nothing.. also just a side question, does all bluetooth headsets work with the PS3 or do i have to get specific ones?

thanks in advance

All, as far as I know work fine with the PS3 however you are sure to lose audio quality with cheaper units. I myself have a Jabra 250. Just check some out on amazon or similar you can get them at a god price now. Just look around..

i got a logitech bluetooth headset and it works for mobile phones, ps3 and so on. quality is really nice. i was personally surprised about it.