Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

IHM Guest

Blackbox ftp wont upload DIRS ?

Hi all.

After having my PS3 and PC running perfectly on WIN XP, i just updated to WIN 7, still using the the same Console and Blackbox ftp 1.2, and Filezilla prog, i have just noticed this, not sure if tis a win 7 thing or i have done something to the PS3?

For the life of me i cannot get anything but single files to upload, it works fine, but when i try to upload a game dir, it just sits there forever?.

So i manually create the GAME dir, and then drag the contents into it and it uploads fine.

Is this a permissions problem or something, i don't understand because it was running fine before.

Don't get it ?? - PS this only seems to be the first DIR, once i have created a DIR, i can place other DIRS inside no problem.

FMAranda Guest
    Yes, i was having this issue, once you create a folder, the upload works well, i think that is a problem with Blackbox because when i use multiMAN as FTP server i don't have this problem.

Sti2nr Guest
    It is a blackbox thing. I am having the same issue.