Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17



  1. #11
    Banned djhazardous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    102




    Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    why do you have to buy a ps3 with the same lens as your original system? that sounds ridiculous.

  2. #12
    Newbie chomps268's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    229




    Quote Originally Posted by djhazardous View Post
    why do you have to buy a ps3 with the same lens as your original system? that sounds ridiculous.
    Because I guess I've got to swap it out with my old one I guess.

  3. #13

    WhiteRussian

    If you reformat your HD on the PS3 how can sony tell you ever jail broke the system?

  4. #14
    Newbie chomps268's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    229




    Quote Originally Posted by licktheback View Post
    If you reformat your HD on the PS3 how can sony tell you ever jail broke the system?
    Yea, that's exactly what I was thinking... Though, I'm not sure if it's worth never being able to jaibreak my console again, plug in my ipod/camera, etc...

  5. #15
    Moderator CJPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,174




    Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    Yea, that's exactly what I was thinking... Though, I'm not sure if it's worth never being able to jaibreak my console again, plug in my ipod/camera, etc...
    Not everything is stored on the HDD, there is also that pesky flash, plus whatever is sent back to sony if your ethernet cable is plugged in.

  6. #16
    Newbie chomps268's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    229




    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Not everything is stored on the HDD, there is also that pesky flash, plus whatever is sent back to sony if your ethernet cable is plugged in.
    Ehh, that's true.. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait it out =/

  7. #17
    i've seen links to blackops ps3 weighs in around 18 gig requires 3.50 and is reported as not working, hope this can be sorted.

 

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Register, Login or Activate Your Account to post on the forums.

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News