02-07-2011 #21itsmonkey Guest
So folks, did this issue get resolved?
The ability to pair a new logic board using service mode would be really helpful!
02-07-2011 #22severusx Guest
No, they are still tied together. It will make front page news if someone cracks it.
02-07-2011 #23itsmonkey Guest
So even if cex.exe and dex.exe arise from the deep - we cannot pair through service mode?
02-20-2011 #24ip16354 Guest
BD ROM , Logic Board KEY, Nand Memory
1. We all know Logic Board KEY Marrying with the Nand Memory.
2. Downgrading will disable BD Playback, why? Maybe while downgrading, the previous KEY in Nand Memory is erased. So, after downgrading, the Nand do not have the previous KEY. So now the BD ROM is DEAD.
So, maybe the solution is :-
1. Swap the Logic Board Nand Memory (KEY) from dead BD ROM to New BD ROM.
2. Some one can extract the KEY from Previous Logic Board than flash it to New Logic Board.
3. Or extract the KEY from Nand Memory, like homebrew software that can access the Nand, like Comginies than flash to the new Logic Board.