Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Backup Manager without disc?

Sponsored Links
    I've got a small problem, I've jailbreaked my PS3 and installed Backup Manager. Even downloaded a couple of games, but since my BluRay-laser is broken, I wonder if there is any way to bypass the "You need to insert a disc to use this feature". Any help will be very helpful
    Thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by aamir007:

No, not possible yet. You need to have one disc present at the time so it can emulate the loading function but maybe in the future someone will develop a emulator that doesn't need a disc present. Just sit tight and something will pop up, you've waited 3 years so far won't be long there must be someone working on it.

Sponsored Links
    Not possible at this time.

No, not possible yet. You need to have one disc present at the time so it can emulate the loading function but maybe in the future someone will develop a emulator that doesn't need a disc present. Just sit tight and something will pop up, you've waited 3 years so far won't be long there must be someone working on it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News