Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Backup Manager.pkg

Backup Manager.pkg - I am using psgroove patched on at90usbkey. I instsalled backup manager onto ps3. I do not get option to download to internal (i think its just going onto my usb stick that has backup manager.pkg).

Why am I not able to download to internal?

Can I run backup manager.pkg without my usbstick with the manager.pkg in the ps3? (It appears once i remove it the ps3 resets.)

didn't they fix psgroove not to send panic call if dongle is removed?or did i miss something? did you download the patched psgroove?not the original one cuz they removed backup mananger support?

Ok. I have 1 game backed up to ext hdd fat32. When I go into backup manager and hit load I get "you must insert real disk to play". I tried re-adding the AT90USBKEY-psgroovecjpc.hex to my board and reloaded the backup manager. still can't get it to play. Help please.

dude do you have a original game disc in the drive? its needed to emulate the boot sequence, just any original game disc should work i think

that was it. thank you very much for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it.

no problem glad i actually could help someone enjoy